The Colorado Spirit Coaches Association’s (CSCA’s) mission is to support the needs of Colorado Coaches in cheer, pom, dance, all-star, and drill teams by uniting, educating, networking, and recognizing the achievements of the athletes and coaches of our Rocky Mountain State.
NOTES FROM CHSAA:
2018 STATE SPIRIT REGISTRATION2018 State Spirit Registration is now located on Arbiter Athlete(www.arbiterathlete.com).Â The interactive form must be completed and submitted through the Arbiter Athlete website by your schoolâs athletic director or athletic secretary.*ONLY ATHLETIC DIRECTORS OR ATHLETIC SECRETARIES CAN ACCESS AND COMPLETE THE FORM*
NFHS Music RequirementThis year with your State Spirit Registration, there is a MANDATORY upload of your licensing information to the brand new NFHS Copyright Compliance Database found at enterozoan. Â You must click on the Resources tab and then find the âCopyright Complianceâ.Â It will prompt you to create an account and login with the NFHS.Â When you get to the database, you will need to do the following steps:
- Manage/create your school
- Add/manage an ensemble (group) and indicate whether you have a cheer or dance team
- Add your music/license information under âmanage selectionsâ
- Once this is all complete, you will go to âSearch Eventsâ and look under âColoradoâ for the CHSAA State Spirit Championships 2018.Â You will then click âView/Attendâ to add your team into the championships.
- The DEADLINE for submitting your information into this NFHS database is October 19thâ along with your CHSAA registration